Hill Avenue Branch Library is offering curbside pickup service of library materials Monday-Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm:
- Request any item systemwide using your library card and PIN in your account online, select pickup location from available sites in dropdown.
- When your hold is available and waiting for pickup, you will receive notification that it is ready by email or phone call.
If you check your account (login here) and have items "ready for pickup" or receive a phone call about holds available, and would like to pick them up curbside, you can contact us to arrange pickup.
- For pickups at Hill Avenue Branch Library::
- Text us at (626) 802-4481) or start a live chat during the service hours to let us know you are leaving home to pick up your items (we'll ask for your first and last name and provide further instruction at that time).
- Call us at (626) 744-7264 if you cannot text or chat, and we'll provide further instruction.
- Please wear a face covering unless you are fully vaccinated
- If you have any other questions about curbside pickup, or about your account or PIN, please feel free to contact us via phone (626-744-4066, option 7), live chat, or via Ask Us!, and we will be happy to help!