Answered By: Shauna Redmond Last Updated: May 04, 2021 Views: 88
While the Libraries are limiting full in-person services, we are offering curbside pickup service at most of our locations. The service is currently not available at Villa Parke Community Center Branch Library.
For Central Library and all other branches, curbside pickup is now available. This is contactless curbside pickup of materials:
- Request any item systemwide using your library card and PIN in your account online, select pickup location from available sites in dropdown.
- When your hold is available and waiting for pickup, you will receive notification that it is ready by email or phone call.
Locations and Hours of service (as of 7/13/2020):
- CENTRAL LIBRARY:
- Closed until further notice. Curbside services have moved to Hill Avenue Branch Library temporarily.
- ALLENDALE BRANCH:
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- HASTINGS BRANCH::
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- *HILL AVENUE BRANCH:
- Monday & Tuesday 5/3 & 5/4, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- LA PINTORESCA BRANCH:
- Mon, Wed, Fri: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Tues, Thurs: 10 am to 1 pm
- LAMANDA PARK BRANCH
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm; Tuesday through Thursday 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- LINDA VISTA BRANCH:
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm; Fridays 2:30-5:30 pm
- SAN RAFAEL BRANCH:
- Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm; Tuesday and Wednesday 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- SANTA CATALINA BRANCH:
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
If you check your account (login here) and have items "ready for pickup" or receive a phone call about holds available, and would like to pick them up curbside, you can contact us to arrange pickup.
- For pickups at Hill Avenue Branch:
- Text us at (626) 802-4481) or start a live chat during the service hours to let us know you are leaving home to pick up your items (we'll ask for your first and last name and provide further instruction at that time).
- Call us at (626) 744-7264 if you cannot text or chat, and we'll provide further instruction.
- For pickups at branch libraries, call the branch phone.
- Branch staff will provide further instruction at that time.
- Please remember to follow City of Pasadena and Los Angeles County guidelines for curbside service, and bring/wear a face covering when you leave your home.
- Pasadena Public Library no longer lends or fulfills holds for City of Glendale Library, Arts & Culture materials. For assistance with Glendale material requests, please contact Glendale Library, Arts and Culture at 818-548-2021. If you have additional questions or need assistance with Pasadena Public Library material holds or lending, please call 626-744-4066 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions about curbside pickup, or about your account or PIN, please feel free to contact us via phone (626-744-4066, option 7), live chat, or via Ask Us!, and we will be happy to help!