While the Libraries are closed to the public, we are offering curbside pickup service at most of our locations. The service is currently not available at Hill Avenue or Villa Parke Community Center Branch Library.
For Central Library and all other branches, curbside pickup is now available. This is contactless curbside pickup of materials:
- Request any item systemwide, select pickup location from available sites in dropdown.
- When your hold is available and waiting for pickup, you will receive notification that it is ready by email or phone call.
- Currently available Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at all sites offering the service.
- If you check your account (login here) and have items "ready for pickup" or receive a phone call about holds available, and would like to pick them up curbside, you can contact us to arrange:
- Call us at (626) 744-4066, option 7
- Text us at (626) 802-4481)
- Start a live chat during the service hours
- Contact us by phone, text or chat to let us know you are leaving home to pick up your items (we'll ask for your first and last name and provide further instruction at that time).
- Please remember to follow City of Pasadena and Los Angeles County guidelines for curbside service, and bring/wear a face covering when you leave your home.
- Materials held by Glendale Public Library are not available for hold/pickup in Pasadena.
If you have any other questions about curbside pickup, please feel free to contact us via phone (626-744-4066, option 7), live chat, or via Ask Us!, and we will be happy to help!