Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2015     Views: 226

You should be able to find record of your property from the California Historical Resource Database (please use "1240 n los robles" instead of "1240 north los robles" in the address search box).

The library also has Sanborn maps available. These maps are online and can be accessed from home. To access the Sanborn database, go to, click "Sanborn California Cities Maps", put in your library card number.

Additonal webpages that may be helpful: Pasadena Museum of History and the Los Angeles County Assessor's Office 

You can also look up your property in the Pasadena Architecture and Historical Inventory Survey, which is available at the library.